A soul food place is going into Potluck food hall at Rosedale Center.
Adam’s Soul To-Go, from owner/chef Adam Randall, formerly of Caribbean Smokehouse in downtown Stillwater, is slated to open in mid-October.
Ribs; smoked chicken wings; a pulled pork sandwich; a small selection of tostadas; and sides such as collard greens, beans and rice, and cornbread will be on the menu board, according to a news release.
Adam’s Soul To-Go will occupy the Smack Shack space at Potluck now that Smack Shack has relocated to share a space with Burger Dive. Both Smack Shack and Burger Dive are under the same ownership.
In other Potluck news, a Fall Fest has been announced, featuring food and fashion. Look for a variety of fall- and Oktoberfest-inspired food available now through the end of October from current vendors:
- Betty & Earl’s: Caramel Apple Biscuit, Maple Pecan Biscuit, Apple Hand Pie, Pumpkin Whoopie Pie
- Burger Dive: Brat Burger with a beer and bacon sauerkraut, swiss cheese, and stone-ground mustard on a pretzel bun), an Autumn Manhattan, and Schell’s Oktoberfest on tap
- Chickpea: Pretzel Sticks with Curried Mustard with choice of Hummus
- Grand Ole Creamery: Sausage Sauerkraut Pizza, Apple Pie Ice Cream and Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream
- Nordic Waffles: Traditional S’mores Waffle, Caramel Apple S’mores Waffle, Hot Caramel Apple Cider, Campfire Mocha, and Pumpkin White Mocha
- Obachan: Pork Katsu Rice Bowl and Brussels Sprouts with Miso Mayo
- Smack Shack: Oktoberfest Lobster Roll made up of a creamy lobster potato salad with apples and cabbage on griddled milk bread
A fashion component at Potluck during MSP Magazine’s Fashionopolis Week running Oct. 5-11 will feature capsule collections from local designers Project Runway contestant Christopher Straub, Sinead Odessa, Laura Fulk, Samantha Rei, Mary Pranica, Thom Navarro and Tim Navarro. The designers will be paired with Potluck vendors to explore the food-fashion theme: “Take-Out is the New Dine-in, Culinary Arts Meets Fashion.”
In the time of COVID-19, rather than a fashion show, the works will be displayed via illustrated capsule collections and mannequins using take-out materials to make the garments.
For more information, visit potluckmn.com.
Powered by WPeMatico